November 7, 2017
Sr Workforce Manager Toronto | Workforce Management
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
It is our high performing teams who create a passion for the customer experience and make North American Phone Channel Shared Services (NAPCSS) a great place to work. NAPCSS supports over a dozen lines of businesses, including all the businesses in Personal Banking, Wealth, Direct Investing, TD Insurance, and MBNA; driving superior solutions to enable a better Phone experience, and championing continuous improvement within the Phone network. We are supporters of a caring performance culture and leaders in great community spirit. NAPCSS offers a unique career opportunity to make an impact and build for the future. We seek individuals with a positive attitude who are driven to produce extraordinary results and would like to work in an environment that is fun, high energy, fast-paced, and collaborative.
The Collections Sr. Manager WFM is responsible for leading an end to end Work Force management and planning model for Collections business ( Day 2 Day banking, MBNA and TD Auto Finance) by providing advice, support and execution of strategies, processes and disciplines to achieve best in class workforce planning and optimization. In partnership with the Centres and Business Unit stakeholders, this role advises on high impact options/recommendations and strategies to close identified gaps in business and Centre performance while building strong capability which can be leveraged across the enterprise.
- Manage End to End Business supporting 400 to 500 collections employees. Directing the workforce forecasting and scheduling teams for Collections sites by optimizing service and quality levels while ensuring the most efficient use of resources.
- Demonstrate talent in driving new collections concepts & leveraging WFM practice to develop leading edge champion / challenger tests & presenting results to leadership.
- Lead an end to end WFM deployment responsible for forecasting and aligning the scheduling and Intraday need from central function to support WFM and business solutions for TD’s internal partners .
- Partner with business stake holders and operations to deliver effective staffing and scheduling strategies for all lines of business and optimizing resource planning to deliver a superior client experience and maximum efficiencies.
- Provide Strategic direction on eWFM strategies including distributed work and distributed workforce
- Advice Business strategy owners on industry best in class and provide vision for long term state design as it relates to eWFM capabilities. Manage & decision the modeled loss/cost benefit to ensure new & existing strategies are profitable.
- Managing all Collections call traffic including outbound Dialer, inbound and IVR routing.
- Partnering with internal telephony architects to ensure Collections infrastructure efficiently supports business objectives.
- Proactively provide workforce management and forecasting analysis of procedures and/or structure and make recommendations for improvement, including recruiting requirements, long term planning, scheduling and bidding strategies and staffing strategies to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide the Business owners with a unified view of operational metrics helping Sr. Executive gain a clear understanding of Centre performance and results.
- Develop proposals and recommendations for Senior Leaders and Executives that identify and profile high impact strategies, opportunities and action plans to maximize productivity and efficiencies.
- Through effective leadership and promotion of diversity, reinforce management practices in order to define and enhance individual and team performance
- Manage/develop performance of direct reports including coaching and performance reviews.
AUTHORITIES, IMPACT, RISK
- Responsible for meeting FTE Plan aligned to budget (100-150mm) .
- Maintain target variance in FTE plan of less than 1%
- Meet WFM business case to manage expenses.
- Capacity optimization including Initiative, campaign management and hiring plan.
- Reports to VP of Phone Channel eWFM and Analytics.
- Collections Distribution VP and Centre Leaders across different locations.
- Service Partners including Risk, Finance, HR, IT
- Daily working relationships with all levels of Financial Group
- Analytical thinker and strong problem solver
- Knowledge of risk analysis, collections and use of analytical techniques
- Excellent organization skills and able to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interaction skills to include communications, presentation and conflict resolution skills
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of workforce management systems and processes required
- Hands-on Project Management Experience
- Prove track record of building technology solutions rollout and organizational change management solutions for this technology
- Excellent knowledge of collections principles and contact centre performance metrics/reporting
- Senior leader with organizational awareness; impact and influence
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to communicate/correspond with Senior Management and Executives
- Relationship skills
- Impact and Influence to develop and maintain highly effective partnering relationships with key stakeholders and to achieve cross-enterprise cooperation