Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
North American Phone Channel Shared Services provides ongoing support and leadership in the following specialty areas: Sales Strategy, Customer and Employee Experience, Governance and Operations Solutions, Enterprise Process Excellence, Enterprise Workforce Management and Business Solutions.
It is our high performing teams who create a passion for the customer experience and make North American Phone Channel Shared Services (NAPCSS) a great place to work. NAPCSS supports over a dozen lines of businesses, including all the businesses in Personal Banking, Wealth, Direct Investing, TD Insurance, and MBNA; driving superior solutions to enable a better Phone experience, and championing continuous improvement within the Phone network. We are supporters of a caring performance culture and leaders in great community spirit. NAPCSS offers a unique career opportunity to make an impact and build for the future. We seek individuals with a positive attitude who are driven to produce extraordinary results and would like to work in an environment that is fun, high energy, fast-paced, and collaborative.
The Collections Sr. Manager WFM is responsible for leading an end to end Work Force management and planning model for Collections business ( Day 2 Day banking, MBNA and TD Auto Finance) by providing advice, support and execution of strategies, processes and disciplines to achieve best in class workforce planning and optimization. In partnership with the Centres and Business Unit stakeholders, this role advises on high impact options/recommendations and strategies to close identified gaps in business and Centre performance while building strong capability which can be leveraged across the enterprise.
- Manage End to End Business supporting 400 to 500 collections employees. Directing the workforce forecasting and scheduling teams for Collections sites by optimizing service and quality levels while ensuring the most efficient use of resources.
- Demonstrate talent in driving new collections concepts & leveraging WFM practice to develop leading edge champion / challenger tests & presenting results to leadership.
- Lead an end to end WFM deployment responsible for forecasting and aligning the scheduling and Intraday need from central function to support WFM and business solutions for TD’s internal partners .
- Partner with business stake holders and operations to deliver effective staffing and scheduling strategies for all lines of business and optimizing resource planning to deliver a superior client experience and maximum efficiencies.
- Provide Strategic direction on eWFM strategies including distributed work and distributed workforce
- Advice Business strategy owners on industry best in class and provide vision for long term state design as it relates to eWFM capabilities. Manage & decision the modeled loss/cost benefit to ensure new & existing strategies are profitable.
- Managing all Collections call traffic including outbound Dialer, inbound and IVR routing.
- Partnering with internal telephony architects to ensure Collections infrastructure efficiently supports business objectives.
- Proactively provide workforce management and forecasting analysis of procedures and/or structure and make recommendations for improvement, including recruiting requirements, long term planning, scheduling and bidding strategies and staffing strategies to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide the Business owners with a unified view of operational metrics helping Sr. Executive gain a clear understanding of Centre performance and results.
- Develop proposals and recommendations for Senior Leaders and Executives that identify and profile high impact strategies, opportunities and action plans to maximize productivity and efficiencies.
- Through effective leadership and promotion of diversity, reinforce management practices in order to define and enhance individual and team performance
- Manage/develop performance of direct reports including coaching and performance reviews.
AUTHORITIES, IMPACT, RISK
- Responsible for meeting FTE Plan aligned to budget (100-150mm) .
- Maintain target variance in FTE plan of less than 1%
- Meet WFM business case to manage expenses.
- Capacity optimization including Initiative, campaign management and hiring plan.
- Reports to VP of Phone Channel eWFM and Analytics.
- Collections Distribution VP and Centre Leaders across different locations.
- Service Partners including Risk, Finance, HR, IT
- Daily working relationships with all levels of Financial Group
- Analytical thinker and strong problem solver
- Knowledge of risk analysis, collections and use of analytical techniques
- Excellent organization skills and able to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interaction skills to include communications, presentation and conflict resolution skills
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of workforce management systems and processes required
- Hands-on Project Management Experience
- Prove track record of building technology solutions rollout and organizational change management solutions for this technology
- Excellent knowledge of collections principles and contact centre performance metrics/reporting
- Senior leader with organizational awareness; impact and influence
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to communicate/correspond with Senior Management and Executives
- Relationship skills
- Impact and Influence to develop and maintain highly effective partnering relationships with key stakeholders and to achieve cross-enterprise cooperation
As a member of the Workforce Management Team, Customer Operations Coordinator is responsible for the implementation and management of Workforce Management (WFM) process, including but not limited to; intraday real-time monitoring and analysis, forecasting, staff planning, employee schedule preparation and publication, real time staffing, reporting and analysis of operational data for continuous improvement.
WFM Process Including But Not Limited To:
- Staff Forecasting and planning
- Schedule recommendations and preparation
- Workforce Monitoring, all lines of business
- Data analysis and reporting
Duties and Responsibilities or Job Functions
- Perform intraday function managing service level for multi-queue environment including input of daily schedule changes, absences, offline activities while managing all telephony requests relating to the call center and other areas of the business
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly forecasts and schedules for multiple lines of business
- Support project and initiatives delivered to enhance departmental objectives
- Coordinate with Facilities, Information Technology and Management Team
- Maintain WFM processes and procedures document control
- Collaborate with all Workforce Management Team to ensure department standards, KPIs, objectives, process improvements and system issues are managed.
- Share best practices and collaborate with other members of the Leadership Team
- Prepare and analyze reports such as logs, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports.
- Review department metrics to ensure all lines of business job standard objectives and KPI’s are achieved.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Workforce Management role. WFM certification preferred
- Must demonstrate on a daily basis one’s commitment to the corporate charter Engaging Employees, Working together, Acting decisively, Continually improving, and Focusing on the Company’s Best Interests.
- Must have strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be detailed oriented and demonstrate excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Must have strong PC skills which include proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as demonstrates general understanding and operational knowledge of all systems used for our business (Scheduling tool, Symposium, Avaya and Jeff-net).
- Must be flexible to work in a shift environment during the Customer Service hours of operation, which are: Monday to Sunday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (including Statutory holidays)
- Must be outgoing and able to provide feedback while interacting with employees to support employee engagement.
- Demonstrates the ability to mentor and support others.
- Demonstrates ability to identify, evaluate and take initiative consistently
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, work under pressure in a structured environment.
- Document and quality control (ISO 9001) experience preferred
- Business analytics, Finance, Call center experience preferred.
- Workforce Team Manager, Customer Service
- Customer Service
The Contact Centre Workforce Management and Planning team is a dynamic unit responsible for the end to end workforce management portfolio for Canadian Division contact centres. The ability for our contact centre teams to meet service level targets is critical to our success in all business units. To do so, we need accurate and timely contact centre demand forecasts (contact volume, handle time) created for each unique business unit, and these forecasts need to reflect the nuances of each business unit. The incumbent will collect contact center historical information from a variety of sources and groups and then utilize advanced statistical methods and workforce management software tools to create accurate forecasts. The individual will be required to build relationships to understand all of the complexities within each area regularly interacting with senior leaders. They also will be accountable for forecasting the impact of key projects and initiatives on the contact centre demand. The Forecaster will work in tandem with Long Term Resource Planning Consultants to deliver the overall Long Term Resource and Capacity Plans for the contact centre as well as working closely with the other Workforce Management functional groups (Scheduling, Intraday, RTA) to see those plans through to execution.
- Create, manage and deliver accurate long term and short term forecasts across multiple contact centre groups and multiple levels by collecting contact center historical information from a variety of sources and groups, utilizing advanced statistical methods and workforce management software tools
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Process Design and planning teams) to gather information, analysis and determine the impact that individual projects will have on our contact centre demand forecasts
- Predict items such as volume and handle time at multiple levels of granularity
- Drive the forecast process by engaging internal teams to identify variances (call drivers, abnormalities, project impacts etc.) and providing appropriate recommendations based on analysis
- Create reports and trend analysis based on insights from each business unit. Track and report on Forecast Accuracy
- Act as a subject matter expert and continuously optimize the use of the Verint Strategic Planner software tool for long term contact centre capacity planning
- Use and maintain forecasts within the Verint (Workforce Management) system to create best statistical baselines within established processes
- Continuously improve the Forecasting process and demonstrate measureable improvement in Forecast Accuracy
- Identify opportunities to improve processes that improve contact centre efficiency such as reduced call volumes, handle times and occupancy including call routing strategies and design
- A degree mathematics/statistics, finance, or economics
- Expert Statistical knowledge with full understanding of Regression, Correlation and Forecasting techniques such as Exponential Smoothing and Box Jenkins
- 2+ years of previous long range forecasting/demand experience, ideally gained within a contact centre environment
- 2+ years of previous Contact Centre Workforce Management experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in contact centre forecasting tools such as Verint, Aspect, Totalview or ForecastPro (preference to those with Verint WFM and especially Verint Strategic Planner experience)
- Ability to independently drive for forecast accuracy improvement
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong organizational abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of contact centre methodology (queues, staffing, service levels, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail with a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work successfully independently and within a team