As a Workforce Management Consultant firm, Our WFM team will be work with the leadership team and with the mid-tier managers across the business. The team is responsible for workforce modelling, including future modelling and the recommendation of capital spending.
With a strong analytical and modelling background, we’ll present capital forecasting and workforce allocation to all levels of the business.
- Manage changes in demand, processing strategy and policy.
- Presentation creation and delivery.
- Work with the portfolio managers and business support for reporting.
- Metrics and reporting analysis.
- Modelling and service reporting.
- Setting targets for Managers on capital spending for the workforce.
- Solution design.
Our WFM Resources will include but not limited to
- Project/program delivery experience.
- Previous experience in a workforce management/planning role in a large and highly complex environment.
- Ability to position managers and is highly influential.
- Strong analytical skills of reporting data and modelling.
- Presentation experience.
- Advanced excel modelling experience.