February 8, 2018
Account Manager Toronto
My client is a Toronto based digital health startup whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home health care; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
The Account Manager role is key to client satisfaction and account development in a rapidly growing customer base. This is a mid-level role for an individual who is currently employed and looking for a challenging, complex and fast-paced working environment. As an account manager, you will focus around ensuring clients have exceptional experience and the customer lifecycle is prioritized. The role has high level of autonomy with the ability to own specific processes as we develop program features and expand to our next cities. Project management, account management, client engagement and health care backgrounds will provide great training for this opportunity.
- Active member of the Customer Success Team with all account management and client relations related activities with direct ownership and responsibility to client base.
- Responsible for business and overall health goals attributed to your account.
- Regular review measures of success of clients programs and engage with clients on a routine cadence to provide account health feedback.
- Provide training and educate clients on senior care options, community partnerships and developing care pathways for current and future care relationships.
- Be the trusted advisor to educate clients and their care teams on new features available through my clients app, maintain communication and ensure all queries are responded to in real time.
- Provide exemplary service to your clients on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Previous customer service experience an asset with account management, experience or exception customer engagement experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, languages.
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Learn and contribute to the development through feedback loops to improve the quality of home care and connect services through healthcare IT.
- Gain business and office experience in a fast-growing start-up that will challenge you in every way possible.
- Own a process: we are developing programs that our clients
- Become a part of the Mavencare team, which includes free weekly team lunches and monthly team events!