February 8, 2018
Recommend Available Workforce Analyst, Scheduling and Planning
Three years of Workforce Management Experience with a Specialist in Statistics and Minor in Mathematics.
Workforce Analyst, Scheduling and Planning
- Create accurate Monthly Forecasts for all sites and queues based on analysis of call arrival patterns and scheduled events. Dashboards created to visualize trending. Monthly Budgets of approximately $350,000 proposed and consistently met well under due to avoiding Forecast penalties.
- Schedules implemented for departments based on analysis of call arrival patterns and call metrics such as AHT, Shrinkage, Service Level, Average Speed of Answer, Forecasts and available resources. Increased Service Level by 10% the following month based on recommendations.
- Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly Analysis Reports on KPIs with respect to Service Levels and Call Statistics such as Abandon Call Rate, Occupancy and Average Handle Time, analyzing Contact Centre trends as forecast, volume, staffing, absenteeism and resource allocation. Monthly decks designed and sent to Finance, Marketing and Senior Management.
- Daily and Weekly Conferences with all Operation sites to analyze staffing and future scheduling due to Attrition, Absenteeism and Promotions according to forecast and volume trends.
- Manage Head count for all sites, sending weekly reports to Senior Management.
- Process Improvement: Create Excel Reports, shared documents, automated reports, Workforce management tool (VPI/IEX) reports for the team to track and communicate more effectively. Minimized reporting time by 1 hr/day by creating macro, automated reports. Adhoc analysis reports provided based on real time monitoring concerns and suggestions to improve. Implemented Bilingual coverage at another operation site based on Staffing Analysis.
- Adhoc analysis/Powerpoint Presentations/Dashboards created on queues of interest, call metrics, subscriber base, Call Drivers, Service Levels, Attrition, Absenteeism, Staffing, Invoices, Budget Analysis and forecast trending.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of CMS, Avaya and IVR message notifications. Call monitoring and escalating interruptions, communicating to stakeholders. Adjust call routing and skilling techniques to maximize productivity
Request for interview email@example.com